Please say it can be done!!!

BradRios

Jul 12, 2013
So I have a 2007 sierra classic sle an it comes with the jump seat in the middle, we'll the other day I was at the junkyard an found a center console that matched interior colors so I took it out an only paid 15 dollars so I took my chance with it, but I haven't even looked into doing it yet, jst have an eerie feeling I won't cause of the difference in years. Somebody please chime I'm an help me understand what I have to do or if it will work out, btw it's the 3 piece console. I'll post pics when I get home

Bolts right in, All you will need is the same lower dash panel for it to work. ITs the peice the glove box sits in

DSC04853.JPG

Yeah I took all the parts off the truck was scared they were gonna charge me an arm an a leg but 15 bucks I can't complain guess I have to go back an get that bottom piece, compared to 200 dollars that people on Craigslist wanted I took my chances lol

Also need the bracket that is held down with the two inner seat bolts for the console to bolt down to. Console bolts to it with 4 bolts in the bottom.