Low2kchevy

Jun 28, 2011
Didn't know where to put this but I am trying to help a friend locate this MINITRUCK, anyone have any info?
9430b2f2f1e62a5b86af94f867ebbf74.jpg

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
I kinda like it :shrug:

It's really really different. I see some things I would do differently but it would make a cool cruiser imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
Hopefully he's planning to burn it when he finds it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah its no shit box NNBS with nothing done to it thas for sure. Whats opn your big mod list? weathertechs, cleared lights, and a ready lift.... Warranty killer eh

I recognize the truck from the fab work, but i dont know where it resides.

mitchman

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Yah its no shit box NNBS with nothing done to it thas for sure. Whats opn your big mod list? weathertechs, cleared lights, and a ready lift.... Warranty killer eh

I recognize the truck from the fab work, but i dont know where it resides.

So...just because someone spent a ton of time hacking a perfectly good Tacoma into a worthless piece of shit I need to like it? Okay.

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
So...just because someone spent a ton of time hacking a perfectly good Tacoma into a worthless piece of shit I need to like it? Okay.

No it means that people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Saying the truck should be burnt is ignorant

Guy comes in here trying to locate a vehicle, and he gets idiotic responses. Dumb responses, warrant dumb rebuttals

Last edited:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
If you don't have anything to say to Low2kchevy regarding help locating the vehicle, do not post in the thread. It's that simple.

Don't like it? Move along.