Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
forgot to mention. It sat in my closet ever since I removed it. I put it in the truck before I tore my dash out again to see if it still worked and it powered right up and I let it set for about an hour with it on.

Half_Ton

SHADE TREE KNUCKLE BUSTER
Mar 16, 2012
wtf?! I've had mine for sale with dash kit, SWRC, and onstar module for months and no bites! Fucker!:facepalm:
if anyone wants two of them i've got another for sale! lol my price is higher though!

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
wtf?! I've had mine for sale with dash kit, SWRC, and onstar module for months and no bites! Fucker!:facepalm:
if anyone wants two of them i've got another for sale! lol my price is higher though!

lol. was Trying to get rid of it fast. Tired of it being in my closet.

Its Gone to eBay.

baldd86

Mar 9, 2012
No not yet been very busy, and I had to lift the truck. I have been having alignment problems, so my alignment shop told me to take my drop springs of to see if that was the problem, so I am doing that for a month or two more to verify nothing else is causing the alignment problem. I can't believe the problems you have had mailing things.

sent from a Sammy Epic

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
No not yet been very busy, and I had to lift the truck. I have been having alignment problems, so my alignment shop told me to take my drop springs of to see if that was the problem, so I am doing that for a month or two more to verify nothing else is causing the alignment problem. I can't believe the problems you have had mailing things.

sent from a Sammy Epic

Was going through some tools the other day and found the missing Ball Joint nut if you haven't found one yet. I can send it out sometime soon if you'd like. I would just need your info again since my computer quit a couple weeks ago. I know man, shipping the spindles was ridiculous. Never had issues until that one and the USPS issue. I shipped something to Michigan and it got within an hour of the destination and then got shipped back to a previous town and stayed there for a few days. Pretty dumb.

baldd86

Mar 9, 2012
Was going through some tools the other day and found the missing Ball Joint nut if you haven't found one yet. I can send it out sometime soon if you'd like. I would just need your info again since my computer quit a couple weeks ago. I know man, shipping the spindles was ridiculous. Never had issues until that one and the USPS issue. I shipped something to Michigan and it got within an hour of the destination and then got shipped back to a previous town and stayed there for a few days. Pretty dumb.

I found the nut for the ball joint, thanks though! The only thing I could not find was the stud, but I found a bolt with the same pattern that I'm going to cut.

sent from a Sammy Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.