Feb 8, 2012
OKC
9yrypaqu.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Bigmatt

Boobs
Mar 30, 2013
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Reason is I got a ticket for tint nd having an ex cop friend try to hook me up on fixing it.

He said I needa take a pivot my truck with and without tint and send it to him. I told him I was gunna find a pic of a truck on the Internet and use that as my "no tint" pic. And if the courthouse wants to see my truck to make sure I took off tint, I will rip it off, go show them and re tint. Only if that will be cheaper than paying the fine of $239.50 for first offense.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Yeah, just get to stripping that tint. I tried that with the Silvy and they wanted to see the plate # in the pic. You could get some glass from a junk yard and swap them out. Takes maybe 20 min per side. Remove door panel and two 10mm bolts and it comes right out.

Jimmy

Formerly SouthernprideTX
May 8, 2012
North of Houston, Texas
Peytons ccsb have tint?
Its not a fix it ticket there?
I got a ticket here for tint, went to courthouse. Told the guy i peeled it. He said here sign this and $10 court fee lol

Bigmatt

Boobs
Mar 30, 2013
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Thanks nick. I may be able to make that work. Better yet, if you don't mind, can u send me the same pic with factory tint on ur truck to my phone? Just so it can be a little better quality than thru photobucket.

337-303-3257

Shift

Dat Boy
Jun 8, 2012
NE Arkansas
Photobucket is the only pic I have of it. So unless you have a way of me getting it off photobucket, then texting it... :uhohshrug:

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Just save the pic to your phone.

Nick, what the hell do you have under your headlights?