Pictars from the CGM NJ meet (badassery within)

Looks like you cock gobblers had a good time. I had some shit come up so as you know I couldnt make it. Oh well, if anyone ever wants to party by me or in NYC hit me up. I'll even give you a place to crash so you dont have to worry about driving. Pretty important because after partying with me your not driving.

Just had a brilliant thought and it needs its own post. Next meet we should rent out a go cart place. Pole Position in Jersey City. I went to Pole Position in Las Vegas and it was life changing. So incredibly fun as these arent the shitty go carts your picturing. These little things rip and you will spin if you use to much throttle at the wrong time. Seriously though these things are a blast and we can get a pretty good rate if we do a group party. Can grab dinner and drinks after, guy with the fastest lap gets the carting, food, and drinks free.

Homepage:
Pole Position Raceway New York / Jersey City  - Race Go Karts, Indoor Go Kart Racing, Go Kart Race Prices, Calendar Of Events, Hours

Cart Specs:
Pole Position Raceway - Our formula EK20 high-performance karts are capable of reaching speeds up to 45mph. Discover why they are considered the world's best!

Can rent the track for private racing at $2,000 an hour. If we could get 15 people thats $133 per person and trust me its worth that. Im sure they would let us race a little longer if we did it on an off night but I'm sure that would cause a scheduling conflict for many. Anyway just throwing it out there because I know how much fun it would be.

These things move:
Pole Position Raceway Jersey City 3/25/12 - YouTube

Would be cool, but it'll be hard to get some of us to go seeing as many of us are in college.

If you want, this is something that should be posted months in advance so everyone can make arrangements and save some coin. For that amount of money to rent the track, that's an easy $250 in rental, food, and gas.

Not shooting it down as it would be fun as hell, just needs to be planned correctly. Spring time would probably be best for that.

Cgm party meet would be sick! But yeah idk if I wanna drop that much $ for about an hour of awesomeness :shrug:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Me, drive to New York and New Jersey area with Snooki's and Kanye West's? NO FUCKING THANK YOU.

Come to the South, we have nice things to offer you...such as meth, BBQ, and sexy southern belles, or crazy asians, which ever you prefer.

Me, drive to New York and New Jersey area with Snooki's and Kanye West's? NO FUCKING THANK YOU.

Come to the South, we have nice things to offer you...such as meth, BBQ, and sexy southern belles, or crazy asians, which ever you prefer.

Do love me some BBQ and southern girls...maybe one day if I ever venture out that way

rob if you want to do karts, do S&S in saylorsburg PA, to rent the track is only 200 or 300 a hour.

That's more my price range for sure. How far is that from flemington?

Just in case you guys didn't know, if you want the full high res shots, just click on the pictures and download them from my Flickr.

Le only three I got :nono:

rabenara.jpg
u6e7a7a9.jpg
ybe6yvaj.jpg

sent from your HTC Rezound