Photoshop these on my truck

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
Saw these wheels and got me thinking yesterday even though being a 2 piece directional it would be pricey as fuck. not sure if i can get better pictures or not but if you can proportion them to a 20x10. if you need better pics of my truck let me know. if you need better pics of my truck i can take more, this is just pics from my photobucket. first are the new fuel wheels and i cant find any pics online just the one i took, next are the fuel mavericks:

fuel-maverick-black-milled-accents.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!rYFIRNL+)!ZBSJnSgQ)Mg~~60_35.JPG

Fuel_Maverick_Machined_1000.jpeg

1374119_351136905022151_1129117784_n.jpg

1212tr-15%2Bford-f-150%2Bfuel-off-road-maverick-wheels.jpg

GMC2500%20FUEL%20Maverick.JPG

jeep-wrangler-featuring-fuel-off-road-wheels-fuel-maverick_a.jpg

GR1.jpg

1212tr-02%2Bford-f-150%2Bfuel-off-road-maverick-wheels.jpg

big thing is im not sure if i should go black/milled or black chrome/milled/silver center. plans are to colormatch front/rear chrome. worse off i can trade taillights with someone if id get chrome centers.

lol. welp you guys know all of my priorities on what id like to do next spring to the truck. wanna colormatch, tow mirrors, factory foglight kit are the big ones then demold, spacers, led signals front/rear. if i can squeeze another year outta the tires before id have to remount them with whitewalls out, id do it.

if i got the coin to drop ill get new wheels and tires, but id like to clean/coat the frame/rear end up and have to see how much i have to adjust the rear bottom fender corners and if i could get the 7in bilsteins without hitting bump stops or bad angles.

lol. DNW to run winter setup if i cant get new wheels for carlisle. ill let you guys know what happens. dont have the coin for wheels and tires right now with the transfer case shit that drained me.