Paint Correction: 06 GTO

Justin Greenroyd

Nov 7, 2012
So i got the new compound from Chemical Guys, V32 Optical Extreme Grade Compound. Told my friend i wanted to test it on his car, so after a while of convincing him he finally said yes. Paint is in decent condition, hood was trashed tho. I love this new compound. Zero dusting, cuts really well, finishes pretty good too and has a long working time. Had to do 2 passes on the hood and so far just one pass on the paint, then i follow up with a pass of fine machine polish. I'm halfway done with the car, I'll finish tonight after work.

Guy keeps it pretty clean so it wasn't bad when he showed up

Them nasty wheels

Engine is't too bad either

This is after 2 passes on the Severe Swirl Remover Pad from Adam's with the flex on speed 5.

After one pass

Claying wouldn't even get this out, I don't know what it was.

But a quick pass on the 4 inch pad with a drill took it right out

And with all the crap that's been going on with my truck lately I've been looking for an alarm system. So he gave me this for free since I'm doing his car for free. And that's it for now, more pics to come tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just have to glaze and wax it now.
1c8b4db8beaf11e285d522000a9f3c76_7.jpg

Before and after
8c164552beaf11e2877022000a9f1278_7.jpg

V32 does cut far better than V34. About time they came up with a solution to having to do multiple passes with V34 to achieve the same results as less passes with V32. Nice work!

Thanks! I really like it but itll be put aside because Adams is coming out with their new compound and finishing polish this week...i think.

Yea ill definitely be quick to test it. I still haven't done paint correction on my truck yet so ill probably do a write up on it with the new Compound and polish