Older I get

I'm not sure on the ease of issuing the system in manual mode. This system is nice in the fact that all pressures are read through the valve block so not much to install.

Thats exactly it. The Accuair switchspeed is nice too, but no pressure read outs. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be taking that route. Only downwisde is that I cant build this thing until I sell a truck.

soooo who wants one lol

Thats exactly it. The Accuair switchspeed is nice too, but no pressure read outs. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be taking that route. Only downwisde is that I cant build this thing until I sell a truck.

soooo who wants one lol

Switch Speed sounds more like what you're wanting minus the readouts but I have owned products from and worked with both companies, I have had better experiences with Air Lift by far.

Oh fuck yeah, can't wait for this one

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Been an interesting week. Had some title issues that we weren't sure if it was going to be corrected or not(If i dont have a full proper title i cant import).

but that got squared away. Mom took some more pics for me. For you southern guys these don't mean much, but to use northern boys its like a breathe of fresh air. Some finanical situations may be delaying my build a little longer then anticipated with the air ride, but the Restoration of the interior and paint will still happen which should be a big turn around!

DSCN1737_zpss9p5xlgl.jpg

DSCN1753_zpst7n9q2xj.jpg

DSCN1747_zpsghq6zk3y.jpg

DSCN1744_zpsef5qswyt.jpg

DSCN1758_zpsx3nja4bq.jpg

DSCN1750_zpsbi8igrjv.jpg

start making offers on other trucks! Cash talks

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

start making offers on other trucks! Cash talks

Should also ad i only paid 1500$ for this thing alol

they are extinct here. Any that are left have, hmm, id say, like 55lbs of bondo in them, paiunted some retarded single stage color, with 15x10 used cragars and littles up front with the stock 2.8 and a flowmaster

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

my buddies is one of that last nice ones i see(Alabama truck). Even the "nice" ones here that are done up with air ride etc are rusted crap, that has had 8-% of the panels replaced and still are super clean.

A2B5318C-672E-4AC4-ACDD-126687F6E538_zpsjcrz5lh6.jpg

I've always thought one of these with a mildly worked over supercharged 3800 and a 5 speed out a 4th gen v6 fbody, lowered a little bit with some good tires and decent brakes would be a ton of fun and you could probably get upper 20s for mileage if you could keep your foot out of it and it would be way faster than the rednecks that stuff junkyard 350s and 4 speeds in them around here.

I've always thought one of these with a mildly worked over supercharged 3800 and a 5 speed out a 4th gen v6 fbody, lowered a little bit with some good tires and decent brakes would be a ton of fun and you could probably get upper 20s for mileage if you could keep your foot out of it and it would be way faster than the rednecks that stuff junkyard 350s and 4 speeds in them around here.

OR a 4.8 and a NV3500 would be hilariously cheap and fun. These trucks are light, my buddies 355 s10 makes 310rwhp and runs 11.8 on et streets lol.

But thatll never happen to this one. Operation stock as fuck, but layed on 20's

Goals.

OR a 4.8 and a NV3500 would be hilariously cheap and fun. These trucks are light, my buddies 355 s10 makes 310rwhp and runs 11.8 on et streets lol.

But thatll never happen to this one. Operation stock as fuck, but layed on 20's

That would be fun too but ls s10 is becoming a little more common where as I'm a little outside the box

My old man(retired) spends winter in Florida like a typical old Canadian. Said he got tired of it looking so dirty and cleaned it up a bit, interior looks much better. Said his wash mitt was red after lol

DSCN1777_zpsftqfeeeh.jpg

DSCN1774_zpsoaypwixx.jpg

DSCN1780_zps6wjophyz.jpg

DSCN1770_zpslzy8tefv.jpg

DSCN1768_zpsuzq79cne.jpg