official aSSmeister build

The rubber pocket insert or that whole back panel?

Only sucky thing now is I gotta put the stock one back together. It'll have the Yukon Harness which has extra wires going to the back that it can't use so I guess I'll just tape and tuck

Ooh well then yeah that wood work out all swell like. Just gotta make sure we didn't clip that part of the harness already thinking we didn't need it.

s-l225.jpg

dis lil contraption

Ooo gotcha. Well actually now that I know they swap over I might as well swap mine.. So the rear controls fully work on the other one, since they're currently not even plugged on mine lol
6e274b521bcaf3abfc1ead203efe38a1.jpg

And actually a friend of my dad stopped by the shop right after I gave up. We explained the amp thing and he too suggested why not swap them since you've come this far with it already. His name is also Billy :eek:mg:

Damn, I was hoping to score a nali console cheap.

Your luck will catch up with you next time, and I'll end up with an Lq9 :rofl:

Post up pics and vids of those tails when you get them in eBay just sent me a 20 off coupon on anything automotive so might cop em if they are sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm getting closer to that LQ9 after all

:cheeky:

I'll sell you an lq4 block for around 10 grand. Comes with a denali console, cluster, head unit, front clip, leather seats, you know, some extras I had lying around :crazy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk