For Sale: OEM Tahoe 20. BA deal. N.TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose.

Loves tacos
Mar 11, 2012
Runaway Bay (N.TX)
Picked up a set of Tahoe 20s last weekend and don't have anything i want to put them on. Friend of mine works at a tire shop and some lady asked him to scrap them for her. Have ~1500 miles on them. Looking to sell for 500. No TPMS but I do have all lug nuts and caps.

I have a white CC Silvy so if you want to work out a partial trade just let me know. Fog lamps, colormatched handles, double din, flip kit....

WILL NOT SHIP

Located in Brideport Tx.

940-210-5202

00s0s_goQcN9NT3dj_600x450.jpg

01616_8uusFlYcXzH_600x450.jpg

00C0C_ijtG6sYVPKw_600x450.jpg

Damn I really wish I had all of the funds for these right now..I know they wont last long but ill see what I can do

Dakota work your magic and hook me up with a set of painted handles. I know your always finding some. Will drop a good bit off the price since i can't them ANYWHERE

Hope it does because it is all our dreams that one day you will post a picture in the vehicles as they sit now thread with some rims finally...lol

Gotta bust your balls man!

Setup a mini-meet, and I can grab them then, that way it's worth it no matter what. There has to be something worth a fuck out that way!

Lol there isn't shit out here. Unless some of the guys have rock crawlers. We have a couple smokey bars that play shit music. And a Wal-Mart in Decatur. That's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.