Oakley M-Frame w/ sweep lenses

JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
I have a set of oakley m-frames with black frames. They come with a set of clear lenses but do have scratches all over them but doesnt affect seeing (they were my safety glasses at work) but they also come with the black iridium non polarized lenses that may have a few scratches on them as well but if so its not many at all (they were used as sunglasses for work) and those lenses are $80 new, the m-frames are $120 new i believe and the clear lenses are $60 new. I will also include the soft vault case for it which allows you to keep the glasses and the extra set of lense together incase your somewhere and want to switch them out for $120 firm plus shipping. Only thing is they will need a new ear sock/nose piece set from oakley cause the nose piece on the clear lenses are used the fuck up and so are the ear socks but those are only $9 at oakley store. So this is a steal of a price cause i dont need them anymore and want them gone. I'll edit my post around 4-5pm this evening with some pictures of it all.

null_zpsb14416b9.jpg

null_zps8a24c9a6.jpg

null_zps04b30cd1.jpg

null_zps78c5c4fb.jpg

null_zps20938cba.jpg

null_zps1d6273b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GingerCrew

Nov 16, 2012
Just west of DFW
I have a set of oakley m-frames with black frames. They come with a set of clear lenses but do have scratches all over them but doesnt affect seeing (they were my safety glasses at work) but they also come with the black iridium non polarized lenses that may have a few scratches on them as well but if so its not many at all (they were used as sunglasses for work) and those lenses are $80 new, the m-frames are $120 new i believe and the clear lenses are $60 new. I will also include the soft vault case for it which allows you to keep the glasses and the extra set of lense together incase your somewhere and want to switch them out for $120 firm plus shipping. Only thing is they will need a new ear sock/nose piece set from oakley cause the nose piece on the clear lenses are used the fuck up and so are the ear socks but those are only $9 at oakley store. So this is a steal of a price cause i dont need them anymore and want them gone. I'll edit my post around 4-5pm this evening with some pictures of it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need usstandardissue prices on your oakleys lol