Graystone

Apr 25, 2014
Sorry to hear about your kid. Bumper looks great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jonmx477

Feb 4, 2011
Thanks. Just talked to them today. My order got put on hold because I ordered a ctsv lid and they were out of stock. He said he called to let me know a week and a half ago but I never got the call somehow. Anyways I upgraded to a zl1 lid and he also gave me a good deal on upgrading the heat exchanger since he said a full size truck really needs the bigger exchanger to keep iat’s down. He said it should ship around the end of the week.

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
Thanks. Just talked to them today. My order got put on hold because I ordered a ctsv lid and they were out of stock. He said he called to let me know a week and a half ago but I never got the call somehow. Anyways I upgraded to a zl1 lid and he also gave me a good deal on upgrading the heat exchanger since he said a full size truck really needs the bigger exchanger to keep iat’s down. He said it should ship around the end of the week.

Can’t wait for updates on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jonmx477

Feb 4, 2011
Talked to him on Monday and said the kit should ship tomorrow. I ordered the kit 4 weeks ago and on the site it says most kits take 4-6 weeks to ship so hopefully stuff will start moving anytime now.