NorcalSS

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I got my LTZ 22's about a month ago and they were all perfect except one was bent extremely bad and the tire shop still mounted it :facepalm: I never opened box which was stupid on my part. Anyway... I contacted tony and he said give him a day... I did and he responded that a new wheel was headed my direction with return labeling to not worry. About 5 days later the new wheel showed up and it took me almost 3 weeks to get it mounted between work and school amd he never got irrateted. I have said before and will say again I recommend tony for anything. Even if you can save a few bucks somewhere else he will always do you right and help on anyway... big thanks to him and happy doing business as always!

Thanks Tony!

Pics of said wheel...

enemuqer.jpg

edamequt.jpg

y5epehu9.jpg

u8a5ybah.jpg

He didnt have to fix it because it had been already mounted but he did anyways and because of that I say without a doubt he's the best part supplier ive ever meet.

Colyn.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, haven't bought anything from him yet but he has still answered multiple questions for me without hesitation

Good to hear, that's the kind of vendors he like to have around here. I've used everyone but him so far.

I've dealt with him before buying a lowering kit for a previous truck and he was very helpful and quick to reply and I plan on going to him soon whenever I buy my new wheels!

I've bought all my suspension through him for my truck and he was very helpful on putting the kit together. I didn't have any problems. Was a very good person to work with. I will also say thanks Tony.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2