Nooob from texas!!!!

Oh gotcha and id gp white, i used to have blue overhead lights and could never see shit, changed them to white and i love it but i did make my headlight switch blue one day when i got bored
IMAG0482.jpg

Do 4/6, fucking trust me! I spent money on 2/4, then realized I had to notch anyway, so I will be doing 3/6 without a doubt, and most likely 4/8 with helpers.
Damnnn that crazy mine might be different though since i have a extended cab not a crew like urs.... I seen a pic of your it looks fkn nice with the 20s on it. How does it ride???

Oh gotcha and id gp white, i used to have blue overhead lights and could never see shit, changed them to white and i love it but i did make my headlight switch blue one day when i got bored
IMAG0482.jpg

If you want i can give you his number he would prob come to your house this guy is freakin good he can change the leds out in your mirrors and the new escalade clusters it looks fkn awesome. I will send you some links of him on youtube.... The blue doenst look that bright was it hard to do the headlight panel. I may just do it myself i just dont have a soldering gun anymore

I think blue led's Would finish off your interior since your cluster is so blue, however I'd consider doing white for the lights that turn on when you open the door. I have blue and can't see a thing, they look pretty cool though hah
Haha this, im at 4/8 just waiting till i grow bawls to mini tub to lower the front lol
And with like 10psi in my helper bags i look like a 4/6 or 4/7. Helper bags are so nicr and worth it imo
Haha yep helper bag inflation helps me go from 4/8 to 4/6 if i wanted to. I'm waiting until I raise my crossmember to go lower up front on coil overs, no mini tub needed :secret:

It rides ok, not the best, I'm not digging the coil springs. I will be doing MCG spindles and coils this xmas.

I did healight switch bc it seemed easiest, theres a how to on every interior light od silverado ss forum.
Ohhh gotcha ima have to check it out...

I think blue led's Would finish off your interior since your cluster is so blue, however I'd consider doing white for the lights that turn on when you open the door. I have blue and can't see a thing, they look pretty cool though hah

Haha yep helper bag inflation helps me go from 4/8 to 4/6 if i wanted to. I'm waiting until I raise my crossmember to go lower up front on coil overs, no mini tub needed :secret:

Yea thats what im thinkin too either blue or do white to offset the blue lol... But soo far the blue is winning, i have white led dome lights and reading lights already that was one of the first things i did it makes it alot brighter it looks nice. Damnn so def getting helper bags thanks for the info do you rub at all, what size tires are you running??

blue leds :imo: will go with cluster and gauges and wont be mixin colors. welcome and nice looking truck

edit: if you do overhead lights i'd do white. i'd do the blue in the dash and door switches but white on overheads

blue leds :imo: will go with cluster and gauges and wont be mixin colors. welcome and nice looking truck

edit: if you do overhead lights i'd do white. i'd do the blue in the dash and door switches but white on overheads

Thanks for the compliment and yea i already have white led overhead lights just wasnt sure what color i should finish with lol

welcome, nice truck for sure! :jelly:

Thanks for the compliment im slowly starting to do more things to it, its been way too long since i have bought anything for it lol.

Hi fellow noob! lol jk. LOVE the blue gauges! So jelly. Hey since you are in Houston, you should try to check out TX2K next year. It is probably the biggest car event in Texas. :D