NON HID lighting options

I took pics with my phone but they just don't do it any justice. Wonder if my gopro would do better?

^^That and where to get them?

You can still get the Toshiba 9011's from candlepower.com. These have the HIR coating.

I bought a set late last winter. Then emailed them to find out how many they had in stock. Their reply was "roughly 500", so I went ahead and bought a second set just to have them. My favorite part about my retrofit is the high beams (bi-xenon + 9011's).

hirBulb3.jpg

hirBulb4.jpg

hirBulb5.jpg

yhst-91565365470012_2267_311973

Last edited:
well replacing the bllinding HID with a blinding Halogen isn't fixing my problem :lol:

The hir is designed for a halogen reflector, it's not any harder on oncoming traffic then normal, but they seem to cut through bad weather well. Totally legal, worth a try at least.

The hir is designed for a halogen reflector, it's not any harder on oncoming traffic then normal, but they seem to cut through bad weather well. Totally legal, worth a try at least.

Big word.

I nstill need to get a set for my highs. I will have to look into the Philips ones, since the Toshibas were hard to find.