No1limit's nnbs 07 sierra 1500 slt

Weather techs installed, I'll get to the hids this weekend I think
9e0f8f80433d32253c3c73fb2b1e1b84.jpg

I think so, fit pretty well, and very clean, makes my other trim look like shit lol. ill fix that up this weekend though

Cleared one headlight, didn't have time to do both because it's an illegal operation to do on campus :security: had to be quick and quiet with the dremel. Work time then I'll do the other when I get off tonight.
71bb1a1401fe8e564db72af5b0ab78ec.jpg
f4614c10b82caa1a683e569749d071cd.jpg

About how long did it take? Need to do mine.

fucking bitch and a half to take these headlights out. on nbs its 2 pins pulled and its out. these, you have to pull the fender liner back, pull the bumper cap out by taking like 3 bolts out,pull the brace for it, then take off the third bolt holding the headlight in. here is a link for what i did...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0V9bYsWNk after you get them out using a dremel was the easy part. you need to take the little bracket on it out (2 star screws) go all the way around it, all the way through. then pull it off carefully, cut the 7 or 8 tabs holding the bezel in, pull the piece up(it includes the parking light bezel too) flip it over then use a small grinding attachment and completely grind down the 6 tabs holding the orange in... make sure you dont touch the chrome on the front. Then use the lip on the orange piece and the hole for the little light and pop it out. put silicone where the tabs should go on the bezel, put it on then put a thick bead all the way around it and put the cover back on.

Looking good man, nice job. Switching to some Sylvania Silverstar turn signals while you're in there would look tits. Like these:

51dvKneoi2L._SL500_.jpg