Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
your Canadian......why dont you speak French?

Who says I don't? lol

you're*

and he's not from quebec

From Ontario, but a lot of the city I live in speaks french.

All canadians speak french doe. Read it on the internet.

False.

Apparently they don't, pretty sure that was English Pat was speaking.

Correct, I was lmao...

BUT, to set the record straight, I'm completely fluent in both languages.

acrophobic_chevy

Jun 11, 2015
Intake doesn't look half bad!! May do this in my downtime while I'm in Jackson, Ms for the week!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Blackout

Dat Rust Bucket
Dec 18, 2015
West Michigan
Needs more plastc hood scoops, balls hanging from the hitch with a coat hanger, redneck sticker cockeyed across the windshield, tire on the roof, 35's and a 3" body lift without relocating the bumpers halos, euro tail lights, 3" wheel spacers, catless straight piped,

Don't forget the #zLife stickers

Sent from my ex's closet

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Paint racing stripes from the front bumper up the grill, the hood, then the roof, and actually paint them on the rear window, hatch and bumper. :lol:

0453V8TB

Jun 13, 2016
I have a 04 Chevy Trailblazer with the 5.3 V8. I bought it brand new. I want to do some mods and up grades to it. So far I put a K&N air filter kit on it and today had Flow Master cat back dual exhaust on it. I was getting 14.3 miles per gallon and now I am getting 17.4 no doubt. I have a 3" lift kit to install but I was wondering, what would be the best computer programmer for the 5.3 V8 that's in it??? There are so many and I want the best up to date one I can find. Sometimes the best is the most expensive but not always. Your advice would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
I have a 04 Chevy Trailblazer with the 5.3 V8. I bought it brand new. I want to do some mods and up grades to it. So far I put a K&N air filter kit on it and today had Flow Master cat back dual exhaust on it. I was getting 14.3 miles per gallon and now I am getting 17.4 no doubt. I have a 3" lift kit to install but I was wondering, what would be the best computer programmer for the 5.3 V8 that's in it??? There are so many and I want the best up to date one I can find. Sometimes the best is the most expensive but not always. Your advice would be much appreciated.

:65wat:

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL

Congratulations

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON

Please post your questions here in your own thread: Performance

Please refrain from hijacking other people's threads.