Legendofjacob

May 22, 2016
Houston, Tx
So I finally my 4/7 on my RCSB NNBS and it's obviously not sitting right. When I got the truck it sat pretty level in the back and when I put the flip kit on it dropped what looks like 9 in to me. So I'm trying to find out what a stock shackle looks like ( I'm having trouble finding a picture of a definite stock shackle). I don't have pictures of the shackle right now. But the frame is sitting an inch or so from the axle. So any help would be appreciated. Here's a few pictures of the before and after. Thanks in advance.

Before-
0ADD4AE1-1703-4EB9-94D9-B94B6AA083B0.png_zpsnpqrndas.jpeg

After-
ED3FB926-6699-44C4-90D5-AED9D104F269_zpscq0xmsxw.jpg

Legendofjacob

May 22, 2016
Houston, Tx
I don't have the rear measurement right now (trucks at my office) but I think the front was about 33" to the ground. If someone could link the thread for the hub measurements thread that'd be great. I found it before but can't now. Up front is 2" spindles and 2" springs which I figured need to settle some. And it's on 275/55r20 at the moment.

dszx13

May 28, 2014
minden, la
I have a nnbs crew cab that's 4/7 my rear is 1" lower than the front. I used struts an spindles up front. Maybe Chris or Angelo can chime in since they have single cabs

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Legendofjacob

May 22, 2016
Houston, Tx
Yeah single cabs need a 4/7 generally speaking to sit even. I have a feeling there's a drop shackle or some thing on mine. I bought it from a gmc dealer and some things made think it had some aftermarket stuff done. Because I had almost no take beforehand

Carshius

Aug 14, 2016
Yeah single cabs need a 4/7 generally speaking to sit even. I have a feeling there's a drop shackle or some thing on mine. I bought it from a gmc dealer and some things made think it had some aftermarket stuff done. Because I had almost no take beforehand

Do you have this figured out yet? If not I can get you a picture. I have the same truck with a flip kit in the rear and it rides real close to the frame too. I can't decide if I need to notch of add some helper bags.