NNBS Sierra Denali Exhaust options

lknox21

Sep 10, 2013
All,

Im looking to get some headers and a catback exhaust system for my NNBS Sierra Denali. Im trying to keep the tone as discrete as possible yet maximize my hp gains. Any recomendations?

Yea, don't do a cat back. Just get a muffler. The Borla XR1 is a popular choice. You already have 3.5 inch exhaust wit the 6.2l

As for headers, only do long tubes, but you best be tuning it to really see the gains.

Run a catted long tube setup! Catless will be loud, if you run catless to save cash, it can cost you in the long run, ask me how I know! You will also need an inspection hookup.

Also, the longer case mufflers are quieter. Running a muffler with a bullet can help too.

I want your stock muffler if you get rid of it! Hell, I would even trade you.

Run a catted long tube setup! Catless will be loud, if you run catless to save cash, it can cost you in the long run, ask me how I know! You will also need an inspection hookup.

Also, the longer case mufflers are quieter. Running a muffler with a bullet can help too.

I want your stock muffler if you get rid of it! Hell, I would even trade you.

If he won't, I'll send you mine if you pay the shipping when I get my XR1 on

cool deal, I want to quieten my shit down since it is dumped due to how low I am. I decided not to do new exhaust right now as it isn't a priority. But a simple muffler swap around here is less than $50.

22" Case 3" SI/SO Magnaflow. Always what I recommend for a quieter but still nice sounding muffler. Had it on my NNBS and loved it.

Its an AWD. I have heard a few clips from youtube with AR headers and a magnaflow muffler and it sounds great. I already have a BB tune and will have to get it adjusted again anyways due to the new tire size so I thought I would go ahead and get an exhaust set up while Im at it.