NNBS RCSB 1" Shackle

If i was u i would definitely go with powdercoating, i got mine done in texas while i was on leave and drove back to cali with no rock chips. i thought i would have a couple of lil ones but nothing.

If i was u i would definitely go with powdercoating, i got mine done in texas while i was on leave and drove back to cali with no rock chips. i thought i would have a couple of lil ones but nothing.

Yea the plan is to powder them, do not want paint chipping off

Thanks man. My roommate and I did mine and he's done a few other sets since then. It's not too bad if you just allow yourself the time and follow the videos. We took our time and it turned out great. Was much easier with two people for sure though.

Don't mean to thread jack, but something in my rear is squeaking like a 13 year olds voice hitting puberty. I'm almost certain it's my shackles. Anyone know these torque specs its suppose to be tighten too? Pretty sure bolts are over tighten.

Don't mean to thread jack, but something in my rear is squeaking like a 13 year olds voice hitting puberty. I'm almost certain it's my shackles. Anyone know these torque specs its suppose to be tighten too? Pretty sure bolts are over tighten.

I found this, its for a nbs but im sure its probably the same for a nnbs.

Last edited:
rearshackle-1.jpg

Last edited:
So i went to pick up my shackle and noticed they ordered me the wrong one, so now i have to wait till nxt week to get it done. So for the time being i went and installed the set of focals i got for xmas.
photo-3-1.jpg

photo-4.jpg
photo-1-1.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

Looks good man, plans to colormatch handles or are you staying with the black and white look? Personally I think they would be better colormatched but either way the truck is tits

Looks good man, plans to colormatch handles or are you staying with the black and white look? Personally I think they would be better colormatched but either way the truck is tits
im going to get them colormatched but i have to wait to seewhat im gonna do with my wifes car since were having issues with it, so did u get urs colormatched yet and do u have the grey or black lower valance.

Yea I got them done at the beginning of last week, dropped them off Monday around 12 and they called Tuesday morning at 730 and said they were ready, just gotta find a new bumper cap
My lower valance was grey but I painted it black
3AF3F6B2-0137-4815-947A-FBBBC646C502-3809-00000414A82F2F0B.jpg

7C58CE0D-D07C-45FD-9137-E4044E494D12-3809-00000414B1BE26A7.jpg

Yea I got them done at the beginning of last week, dropped them off Monday around 12 and they called Tuesday morning at 730 and said they were ready, just gotta find a new bumper cap
My lower valance was grey but I painted it black
3AF3F6B2-0137-4815-947A-FBBBC646C502-3809-00000414A82F2F0B.jpg

7C58CE0D-D07C-45FD-9137-E4044E494D12-3809-00000414B1BE26A7.jpg

thats clean, what happened to your bumper cap? dont colormatch the cap other wise you'll have the same issue i have with mine, where you can see the difference between the two shades of white. I made a chop for my brother cuz ive been trying to get him to color match his, but maybe itll help you.
edgarscolormatch.jpg

Well when I first took it off to paint it, I found out that most of the clips that hold it on we're broken off and the color wasn't quite right so I'm just gonna get Another one..I'm not really a fan of the black cap with the bumper being white, worst case scenario ill just paint the cap and bumper so they will match

Tried talking Bohall into the Oreo bumper but he's in love with dat chrome rear and SS front.