Wanted: NNBS OEM Denali Tail Lights

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
Need some help guys. Considering the idea of running the Denali tail lights, but cannot find any worth a damn and also do not want aftermarket.

These are what I am looking for, also if someone has these in great condition on there truck and are considering a different style, I have mine that were professionally painted to possibly trade.

What I am looking for:
1zpmpom.jpg

What I currently have:
10gws2f.jpg

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
Painted, not tinted. It is a real funky mix paint that actually let's light through very well. Not sure about night shots, but I believe on my build page I have one with me backing up my driveway during the day and you can still see my brake lights clear as day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
yes sir since it is painted as well. My one question for you would be Denali tails have a common issue of fogging or leaking some, have you had any issues with this?

PS, if we decide to move forward with this, please note my truck is currently not in my possession, it is currently at NFamus being bagged, so coordinating this might take a little effort. I do apologize for that but wanted to let you know.

nickyreno

Oct 7, 2013
Lake Tahoe, NV
yes sir since it is painted as well. My one question for you would be Denali tails have a common issue of fogging or leaking some, have you had any issues with this?

PS, if we decide to move forward with this, please note my truck is currently not in my possession, it is currently at NFamus being bagged, so coordinating this might take a little effort. I do apologize for that but wanted to let you know.

Sent you a PM