2.5" Top Gun Customz
305/55/20 Trail Grapplers on LTZ 20s
No Trimming
DSC03079.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

Z71Bordelon

Jun 14, 2012
Lafayette louisiana
So what size tires should i put on my truck? im going get the dealer to put a 2-1/4 level i believe and install 2" blocks in the back on my Z. Found some kelly safari tires at a local tire shop and just from experience kelly tires last a long time and are decently priced, i like the trail grapps but not the price lol plus i do allot of city and highway driving %75 of the time and the other %25 is off road so any suggestions on some 18" 2011 4x4 factory rims?

Kelly Tires | Safari TSR

thats the kelly tires i like the side walls look nice and i like having a wide tire too but dont want to have to cut anything, unfortunately they dont come in anythng bigger than just those two sizes but if not those whats some good options with my level?

Last edited:

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
damn i love the look of your truck espicialy on those rims! almost got those rims when i bought my z in feb but figured they'd get scratched too easily lol, how do they fair in deep ruts and through fields?

That's a 2wd street queen lol. Idt jevin is goin through any fields with it. Lol but the chrome part of those wheels come off believe it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71Bordelon

Jun 14, 2012
Lafayette louisiana
They come off...!? Wtf lol wow so its plastic caps that's dumb on Chevy but looks good tho IMO. I use the hell out of my truck so chrome bumper caps and rims were a big no. Looks good on the street like u said tho!

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
Yea I didn't know they came off either until one accidentally popped off at where I use to work. (a tire shop)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama_4x4

Jun 27, 2012
South Alabama
2010 Chevrolet Silverado.

295/70R17 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

17x9 Eagle Alloy Wheels

Had to trim plastic on inside of front fenders and a tad bit of metal. Still slightly scrubbing , considering a lift.

NewToyoMTsOnMyTruckFirstWaxSinceNewTires.jpg

NewToyoMTs.jpg

SideViewMTs.jpg

Bama_4x4

Jun 27, 2012
South Alabama
Preciate it. That's my biggest worry with the whole body lift thing. I've never been a very big fan of body lifts. I think they look cheap but everybody says the 1.5 barely looks like a body lift at all.