NNBS Leveled Only Thread

Brett, mine would be a 20x10 -25 correct. All I have done is the nor-cal large fender mod and pulled the front part of liners back and zip tied them. I have not rubbed any even with flex. If you have any more questions pm me. :shake:

Missing my summer setup..
5B86A7C8-AC58-477A-BA85-3A0F8BEF8A5D-10886-00000BC3AAC19AF2_zpsfbfb3072.jpg

Hey I can post my rig in here now. I need alignment still too, and a tint. and wheels. and demold. and roof racks. and cm handles. and grille. and paint. and fml.

2a502e12-c98d-49e2-86ac-fb39786ab794_zps211cb1b0.jpg

Is that the RC kit with the blocks for the rear? Looks like it still has a bit of Tejas, may just be the picture though.

How ever love your tires last with excess caster and camber

:troll:

I'd get it done asap personally.

Just trying to plan out my install, don't have money for the alignment yet due to bills, but don't know when I'll have the time to install for a while. It would be about a week before I could get an alignment if I install now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Just trying to plan out my install, don't have money for the alignment yet due to bills, but don't know when I'll have the time to install for a while. It would be about a week before I could get an alignment if I install now.

Iirc sears does it for $60

Sent using Tapabooty

No sears around here, dealer wants 70 though. All my bills are due this weekend and all money is tied up ATM.

No sears around here, dealer wants 70 though. All my bills are due this weekend and all money is tied up ATM.

Just wait. If money is that tight who knows when you can get the money together then. Id hate to see you put it on and think the money will be there in a week then two months later be riding around without the alignment done. Don't forget the excess wear on the tires that you will end up paying for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OK, sounds like majority rule to wait, so that's what I'll do. Just kills me that it's still sitting in the box.... Don't need to kill my tires though, especially since its my DD.

OK, sounds like majority rule to wait, so that's what I'll do. Just kills me that it's still sitting in the box.... Don't need to kill my tires though, especially since its my DD.

Just put money aside each week. Or shop around and see of anyone will do it cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk