NNBS interior thread..

I was going to buy that one but want a console that has this

a2uma3us.jpg

So if needed I can have 4 cupholders up front. And you can add the other thing to it with the change holder.

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

Image fixed :shake:

a2uma3us.jpg

I was going to buy that one but want a console that has this

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/28/a2uma3us.jpg[/IMG

So if needed I can have 4 cupholders up front. And you can add the other thing to it with the change holder.

Sent from my my iPhone 4S[/QUOTE]

Hey Lee, if you really want that one snag it up, I have the image below that you want and I want the cupholder thing that is in the Ebay listing with that elevated platform. We could do a straight-up trade if you would like?

I think we are going to swap inserts. Only thing that has me worried now is that the one on ebay looks a little marked up with white markings. Not sure if its just dirty like the rest of the console or what.

I think we are going to swap inserts. Only thing that has me worried now is that the one on ebay looks a little marked up with white markings. Not sure if its just dirty like the rest of the console or what.

The guy is to email me better pics. There are some spots ok it looks like there are knife marks... Which if they are going to be bad I won't buy it. I don't want my console looking like shit.

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

Ya..that's what I thought...and $700:banghead:

Sent from a rooted OgEvO