What do you mean by this?

Sent from Tapashit

I believe he is talking about this
uta9a7et.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he is talking about this
uta9a7et.jpg

Well yeah, but I don't get the ripping it off part lol. Like you don't need it on the new one? Cause I used it on the new one :shrug: lol I made it all fit together

Sent from Tapashit

You have a pic of how you did it?

I don't. I used the nnbs evap stuff and took the Nbs hose that was too long, cut a section out so it was the right length, then stuck the little fitting I took off the other end and it pops right on the evap solenoid lol. I had it hose clamped at first but it kept throwing an evap leak code

No more thread jacking lol

Sent from Tapashit

I'm interested, but read my damn little stock heads don't like this intake. I need some milled 243s like Samuel's truck just got

Nobody wants it. This is a sign you need to keep and install.

Today's technology is killing it for me, stayed neck to neck with a 2013 stock 5.3 sc from about a 30 roll. :nono: feels like a waste of money dumping all that money into an old ass motor. If anything else gets done motor wise it would be boost or spray.

I'm interested, but read my damn little stock heads don't like this intake. I need some milled 243s like Samuel's truck just got

Don't think, just do. :up:

Well id like the intake but i wanna swap heads if i have to pull the damn intake off again. Somebody tell me where i can get 243 heads cheap. I dont need fancy valves or springs with my little cam

look on ebay. stock ls1 heads are cheap but they will not be in improvement over you stock heads cause you will lose compression. 243's are pretty much the only option for 4.8/5.3 unless you are FI with 317's

Last edited:
Well id like the intake but i wanna swap heads if i have to pull the damn intake off again. Somebody tell me where i can get 243 heads cheap. I dont need fancy valves or springs with my little cam

Look for some 799s off an L33. Or if you get a good deal on 317s, you could mill them.