Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
Don't feel like messing with it anymore, so I'm just going to sale it. Everything you you need for a 99-02 swap minus the fittings for the braided hose. I will not separate anything right now, it's all or nothing. Intake comes with injectors and original TB.

Felpro 61070 TB Gasket
Felpro 61469 TB Gasket
AC Delco 89060413 Intake Gaskets
EV6 to mini Del Adapter harness
Fast TB Adapter 146029
Wix Filter 33737
3/8 x 4' Braided Line

8e7adu6y.jpg

e9abe9y3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
I always get this shit confused but I think the intake is returnless, but with the wix filter it makes it return style. Here's a few pics of what a 99-02 setup looks like

The filter was to big so I bought the braided hose, but you get the point, then your return style lines hook into the back of filter

qe9y6a2y.jpg

dureba8u.jpg

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
What is needed for it to fit 04?

All you need is xlink. He already has the gaskets and injector adapters.
You would also need the larger 87 or 90mm TB as it doesn't appear he has one, and was going to maintain his oem nbs TB.
OR you can run that adapter he has, and use your current TB and not get xlink.

But I would recommend xlink and larger TB to take full advantage of the mod

Last edited:

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
Srsly tho, y u do dis

Just have a few other projects I need to finish. I don't see myself doing the swap anytime soon, might as well get some money to finish the other if I can. If nobody buys it in the next couple weeks I'll might still just throw it on.

Samuel6731

Cant Get Right
Mar 11, 2012
New Roads La.
Nothing, you dont need a 200 dollar X-link. The restriction isnt the Tb its the manifold it self, so reusing you stock TB will work just fine.
yea you may gain a slight 2hp from a larger TB but money best spent else were IMO our stock intake manis fall off around 6200-6400 i plan to spin to 6800-7000 so this along with my heads was a must for me but i didnt go x link, im running the adapter

I just did this swap except i used 8.1l marine injectors (dont have to use any plug adapters).

Rip off the Evap crap turn off in tune (Most do) or set up it will work.
Bolt down.
hook driver side PCV to top off manifold
hook fuel line to rail 04 is returnless style so you wont need that vette filter crap
Drill hole and tap threads into your CAI, thread a heater hose fitting into it and hook passenger PCV to it.
Use the adapter plate for TB like seen in picture and bolt your stock Tb directly to it.
Map sensor will plug in but you need to extend the plug slightly for best fitment.

For those 03-07c guys ill do a little write out on how i did mine in my build thread later tonight with pictures

Last edited: