BARBER

Black on Black
Mar 21, 2012
Owanka, SD
Has anyone on here done a full suede headliner on their crew cab and/or done a headliner that has a sunroof? I had the headliner and A pillars done on my '08 and with it being an extended cab it was nothing to pull the headliner out. For a crew cab I'm going to assume the best route would be to remove it through the back window or the windshield. I've came across some pics of those who have covered their crew cab headliners but the trim pieces and the sliding panel for the sunroof kind of has me worried. Along with the seat belt disassembly on the B pillars has me a little worried.

Came across this crew cab with a Google search...

2009_chevrolet_silverado_3500_hd_ltz_loaded_semi_wheels_k40_ppe_rbp_awesome_9_lgw.jpg

2009_chevrolet_silverado_3500_hd_ltz_loaded_semi_wheels_k40_ppe_rbp_awesome_10_lgw.jpg

I also came across this...

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?topic=101852.0

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
would look bamf wrapped in leather to match the seats. i've lost my interest in suede for some reason. doesnt look as appealing to me anymore.

BARBER

Black on Black
Mar 21, 2012
Owanka, SD
That simple huh?
Dropped mine down, then had the seats reclined back and it came straight out with some interference with the A pillars and getting past the door some.

The seat belts on the B pillars kinda scare me on the crewcabs.