NNBS cooled seats not working

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
Ok as the title says. I have a 2009 Sierra Denali with the perforated heat/cool seats. Before I bought the truck, the driver seat had a small tear in it, so the dealer agreed to fix it. They sent it somewhere and put a new seat bottom on it if you want to call it that. It's a super shitty seat, material is rough as Fuck and the perforation isn't even lined up right. Also, conviently after I got it back, it just happens the heat or cooling doesn't work at all on the driver seat. I told them to fix it but they said they had nothing to do with that lmao. Anyways, the lights all come on as in when you press the button it works, but no air coming out of the seat. I know there is a $130 fan I can buy that can supposedly fix it, but I don't want to buy it and that not be it. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Possibly the did hook it back up? It has been awhile since I had my seats apart but I think I remember having to mess with some wiring.

Possibly the did hook it back up? It has been awhile since I had my seats apart but I think I remember having to mess with some wiring.

I checked the wires, they seemed all good and connected. I'm going to take the seat out when I get home and get a better look at it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know exactly what's wrong. Look under your passenger seat, there's a plug there. It's burned. I know it is. :cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk