Nnbs 4-6 adjustable front kit djm/belltech

This is for those that want to end up dropping it one time and replacing the factory shocks to a adjustable one. Most of the mcgaughy kits usually are the strut mount and spindles which is a lot less material plus using the oem shock still. Also this kit vs a spindle/spring swap rides better and sits lower plus gives you the ability to go to a 6 inch drop down the road.

so if i start out with a 4" in the front, i can go to a 5" drop if i wanted? What needs to be done to do that? This would be perfect

so if i start out with a 4" in the front, i can go to a 5" drop if i wanted? What needs to be done to do that? This would be perfect

Pretty positive the arms give you would just need to adjust the belltech drop strut. The arms will give you the 4 inches and then the drop strut gives you up to another 2" depending on how you adjust it....if I were to ever drop my front more this is how I'd do it.

that is awesome. so the drop struts can be set at 0 drop if i wanted just the 4"? and then adjusted if i wanted more drop?

yes it can go lower and due to the bushings i shoot with the kit it works out great and rides nice.

tony, sorry to go off topic, but do you guys have a facebook page? just want to tag as many vendors in cgm fb posts as i can. thanks

The site says they are for 2wd, so they wouldnt work on a 4wd? There really shouldnt be a difference should there?