nickyreno's Build Thread

The other set I brought off cl simply because they are rare to find. They came off a 2009 and have their fair share of nicks like mine.

Found some used ones for sale on ebay starting at $550!?!?! If I can sell mine for even half that I'll demold in a heart beat

I personally like NNBS either demolded or debadged but both looks to plain :imo:, I would think if you are careful you could get them off in good shape just throw them back on if you don't like it.

I personally like NNBS either demolded or debadged but both looks to plain :imo:, I would think if you are careful you could get them off in good shape just throw them back on if you don't like it.

Prob keep the set that's on there and have them repainted with all my other shit if I don't like them off. I was debating painting the chrome strip black along with the emblems but idk about that either now. I'll have to see how it looks with the new wheels once I get them.

Prob keep the set that's on there and have them repainted with all my other shit if I don't like them off. I was debating painting the chrome strip black along with the emblems but idk about that either now. I'll have to see how it looks with the new wheels once I get them.

This

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

Sold extra set of moldings on eBay today. Going to remove the ones on my truck and ditch those too.

However I'm having a dilemma on what direction to take my truck again. On one hand I want to do black grilles and paint the shells white, with black 20x10 methods. On the other hand I want to do OEM chrome grilles with either chrome 20x10's or OEM denali wheels and 2" spacers. All on 33" MT's., either Toyo or Nitto.

What do you guys think? The money isn't there to take action on any of it but me being a control freak, I need to know what direction I'm heading.

Whatever you do, no black wheels and no black grilles :nono: :roflpuke: chrome/polished/machined>>>> Black imfo :crazy:

Sent from Tapashit