nickyreno's Build Thread

Got my exhaust tip in, 3.5"-4.5"x12" and my RCX 2.5" leveling kit. Still waiting on OEM shackles in the mail. I was surprised that the bottom spacers for the leveling kit are not steel or aluminium. I'll be cutting the resonator off and putting the tip in its place, hopefully it won't look dumb.

photo2_zpsa2426dcc.jpg

photo1_zps58de19d6.jpg

Exhaust tip is on. I cut the resonator off as well, helped clean up the rear end and sounds okay

photo2_zps131f752a.jpg

photo3_zps270516bd.jpg

Probably gained 2 mpg and shaved 1 second off my 1/4 mile time getting rid of this bish.

photo1_zps1dbfb365.jpg

Last edited:
Debating whether or not putting the leveling kit on and doing the large fender mod. It will be a while until I can afford new wheels and tires so idk if it will look fucked with the wheels I have on it. Thoughts?

Dat CALI

photo31_zpsb998cea6.jpg

Dat Level

Trok_zps8db58665.jpg

Knocking out all my exterior mods next. Hopefully by then I'll have the dinero to drop on wheels and tires. Then it will be time to save up for some boost!

Yea I'll be shipping new lights to Phil for a retrofit and clear.

clear and retrofit is easy. save the 100 bucks youre going to pay phil and use for something else.
Ill be helping, well pretty much doing my buddies lights on his dmax next time im up in reno.
I did my nbs lights which is about 148x more of a bitch than nnbs, if you want to stop by id be more than willing to help

clear and retrofit is easy. save the 100 bucks youre going to pay phil and use for something else.
Ill be helping, well pretty much doing my buddies lights on his dmax next time im up in reno.
I did my nbs lights which is about 148x more of a bitch than nnbs, if you want to stop by id be more than willing to help

I'm down. I wont be doing my lights for a while though anyways, got a few other things I want to do before then like lower Denali grille and valence

imo i thought my nbs lights were easy compared to nnbs. using oven on nbs and cutting nnbs. idk

imo i thought my nbs lights were easy compared to nnbs. using oven on nbs and cutting nnbs. idk

opening and clearing the lights was very simple, i was talking in terms of the retrofit. nbs retrofit is not the most simple. nnbs is no comparison in ease of retrofit

opening and clearing the lights was very simple, i was talking in terms of the retrofit. nbs retrofit is not the most simple. nnbs is no comparison in ease of retrofit

Oh okay, my bad. Yeah I see where you're coming from, nbs silvy lights are small and nnbs Sierra lights are big as fuck