nickyreno's Build Thread

I liked the chrome and billet with all painted front like when you got it. But I would say paint the grille like coltons, flat black has no place on a denali lol

Word, lol its your truck so do what you think looks good but Imo nothing should be changed to black on a Denali

Oh Me too... I did the same things On my nbs. Black looks more uh... Off-road ready or rugged... Doesn't look as clean to me.

This, trying to ditch all my black in a budget. Starting with my wheels.

Wish I had denali to start with.

Btw...Nicky...I'm very jealous. Love the truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the chrome and billet with all painted front like when you got it. But I would say paint the grille like coltons, flat black has no place on a denali lol

Word, lol its your truck so do what you think looks good but Imo nothing should be changed to black on a Denali

Agreed, it anything is blacked it better be small and gloss black.

True statement, I found out the hard way

I know where you guys are coming from, believe me. I won't try to change your opinions on it but I'll at least let you see where I'm coming from.

The people around here that have Sierra Denali's (there are few) all do the same thing, bling it out or leave it stock (cuz they old dudes). I've never seen a rugged looking Denali. I want it to look like it's off-road ready (because it needs to be). The only difference between the Denali and an SLT is the trim and AWD in my opinion. Until I get my level and wheels/tires, it will look off. But I'm confident that when I'm done more people will like it.

If I was going to drop it with like a 4/6, I would have def left the colormatched valence and billet grilles like I did with my '03 RCSB. But that does not give me the rugged look I want.

Thats fine, it's your truck so its your plans. I went the same route as you before I colormatched and all that jazz. I wanted a tough looking truck all, just as time went on and the more trucks I saw my mind changed for a cleaner look. I am sure the black accents will look good. Just all depends on what you want to see in your truck.

I own a black truck, so I know its a real pia to keep it clean, I've always hated flat, matte, and semi gloss black on wheels and trucks because it always looks dirty to me and stains easily. Just trying to give you some other options, however a tough looking truck will look good, I think you can do it without making your denali grille look like a work truck grille. Sorry, rant over

Lower valance looks soo much better black, I dont hate the black grille but I think it needs a white gmc and white trim so just the center is black

I own a black truck, so I know its a real pia to keep it clean, I've always hated flat, matte, and semi gloss black on wheels and trucks because it always looks dirty to me and stains easily. Just trying to give you some other options, however a tough looking truck will look good, I think you can do it without making your denali grille look like a work truck grille. Sorry, rant over

Wut u got against w/t package. Wear that like a badge of honor

Sent from my potato

If I had the oem chrome upper an lower grilles, they would stay chrome. But I'm not willing to shell out a grand just for chrome pieces. I'd much rather save that money for go fast parts

Okay so my moto was based off of a combination of these two trucks....
What do you guys like more? I have been pursuing the all black look but everyone is suggesting I go with the painted grille shells, after seeing it do you still think it will look fucked the way I have it?

5860979925_4d0aee1ca5_b_zps8857e09f.jpg

5860982041_d6dd928e1f_b_zpsdc92d788.jpg

00N0N_2dFTd8DzX7a_600x450_zps03e657fd.jpg

00X0X_5ycpgltl9eK_600x450_zps187c7129.jpg

That Denali was tits, leveled on 35's with a maggie. It was for sale a while back but they were asking wayy too much.

I like the black grille, just paint the shell white. It is just too work truck. It at all possible do gloss black grille with white shell.

The bottom truck looks so much more finished. And still looks tough like you want it to look.