new whip

Would be nice if gauges where like that.

Little update for it...

Finally got h&s mini max so I can drive the damn thing. And it's quick :)

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

i bet that hot tune is fun with +250hp lol damn twin turbos!

king ranch and long horn interiors > gm interiors

So of course somebody has to back into me while I'm eating in a restaurant. Little ding, but still pisses me off.

Also installed diamond eye 4in straight pipe and rbp tip. Will get video and shit later

So of course somebody has to back into me while I'm eating in a restaurant. Little ding, but still pisses me off.

Also installed diamond eye 4in straight pipe and rbp tip. Will get video and shit later

No biggie, just don't let your brother drive it.

I would have went with innovative or gear head imo, 5in exhaust CAI and some tunes dyno right around 540

if he gets the mcc unlock for the minimax, he can get gearhead tunes for it. better monitor than the livewire, and gearhead tunes. win-win imo. thats the way im going to go.

if he gets the mcc unlock for the minimax, he can get gearhead tunes for it. better monitor than the livewire, and gearhead tunes. win-win imo. thats the way im going to go.

This

Waiting to do a little stuff to it before I get tunes from gearhead. They rep is high from what I have read and heard by some shops.

Really want to do studs and gaskets but can see spending the coin if its not broken yet.

I have the vid of my cousins 08 6.4 on my old phone

Leveled 35x13.50x20 irocs
H&S mini,intake and dpf delete 4" back
4hi boost
1.7 60" 12.90 pass

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I have the vid of my cousins 08 6.4 on my old phone

Leveled 35x13.50x20 irocs
H&S mini,intake and dpf delete 4" back
4hi boost
1.7 60" 12.90 pass

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Send me video. There is supposed to be a dyno in Atlanta June 8th. Gunna run on it to get a base like number to start off with.

Beat a mustang the other night with a boat behind me lol.

So since the last time I posted, lot has changed.

Took the compounds off for H&S's single turbo kit with a s366 billet Borg Warner turbo, custom tuned by gear head, ptm grill and head lights, 4in turbo back exhaust with factory 6.7 tail pipe section.

Awaiting install: arp studs and all gaskets, fass 150lp fuel system

To be order: fuel bowl delete, no limit air intake, ported intake manifold, 6.0 exhaust manifolds, custom uppipes, stage 1 valve springs and push rods.

Here's some pictures
zeduteva.jpg

To much boost
2ase2a2e.jpg
a9yba9ym.jpg
uma9uhuh.jpg
magu7a5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:drool: How do you like going to the single turbo from the factory twins? Im thinking about a compound set up for my 6.0 this winter.

:drool: How do you like going to the single turbo from the factory twins? Im thinking about a compound set up for my 6.0 this winter.

Once it lights, rips twice as hard as the factory compounds. The single has way more horse power but less torque.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good, always liked how the ford's sounded. That huge brick sure does roll out though :cheeky:

These king ranch f250's are sexy I want one so bad!

Love the interior. If gm came out with something like that I would be back in a gm.

Titties. Next truck will either be a nnbs dmax or 6.7l f250. Dfw

6.7 for sure. Buddy has one. It's pretty sweet ride

Sounds good, always liked how the ford's sounded. That huge brick sure does roll out though :cheeky:

And to think it only builds 37 psi of boost. Supposed to be hitting around 50+psi. About to get a custom turbo for it from h&s. This is just a billet s366.

It fuck gets for a 9k brick. It's not fast by no means compared to a lot of 6.4's

Oh and also it sound like a 6.0 now with the single, vs a hair dryer exhaust. Got a little rumble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk