new whip

cknox121

Mar 27, 2012
So since my brother totaled my truck out, had to get a new whip. Picked up this 08 F-250 white and tan King Ranch off of my cousin. Already has SCT Live Wire, DPF-Cat delete, new mud tires with 1k on them, new trans with 100k warranty, truck still has 2 year bumper to bumper warranty, Kenwood head unit, rollnlock bed cover, gooseneck hitch, and a few extras. Pretty clean truck and rides great!

It's fucking sweet, and it gets good millage too

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Seats look like dog shit to me. Seems soo out of place and gaudy :imo:

Truck itself is meh.. Nothing good looking that captures my eye or taste.. All I can picture is 80yr old men or 30yr old douches driving these :shrug:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Seats are the shit :imo the interior in so much more roomy then my dads Denali dmax. Plus it's better then that fisher price shit gm puts as interior. He even admits he wish he would have went with ford.

I was gunna get a '11 1500 but found this ford and loves it.

woww so much hate for the king ranch interior. i need to get a dpf delete on mine. i would kill for 17 in the city. i get 11 city, 15-16 highway

The king ranch interiors are the shit. So comfortable and you feel like you own a Clydesdale ranch when you're in one. I almost bought the dodge version (long horn), and the interior was the same way, just immaculate and cool looking.

Only thing I wish is that ford would've done the engraving and shit like dodge did, it brings everything to a step above IMO.
uteha4uv.jpg

Would be nice if gauges where like that.

Little update for it...

Finally got h&s mini max so I can drive the damn thing. And it's quick :)