New Whip!!

:cheeky: It was a dad and his son, buying it for the son. Dude's a 20 yr old baseball player at UGA. He's gonna wrap this damn thing around a pole, doesn't even know how to drive stick. His buddy that's a mustang freak had to take him for a ride. :facepalm3:

Oh well, IDGAF as long as I get my moniez. Had it advertised for 25k, we agreed on 23.5k. I'm happy, gives me right about 3k on top of payoff to go toward an SN95.

I might have spoken too soon...Ally Financial says they don't even have the title yet :ayfkm: I won't EVER do business with Hayes Chrysler ever again, buncha fucktards can't get anything right

Went to Mustang Parts Salvage yesterday and picked up some goodies.

Used ponies with tires to get me by till I order my FR500s. $100
Door bezels to replace busted ones $45
96-98 tail lights $75
Black mirrors $50
Stock wing $50. Its red, gonna paint it black for now.
CAI with IAT and MAF $50

She looks much better now
3a4u3ana.jpg

Sitting with my buddies project '97 Cobra he picked up friday. Same black car I looked at before. Hopefully will be mibe soon
resy8a5u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I love the looks of my gfs 2004 been trying to talk her into doing this :cheeky:

u8ane3yp.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

No but someone has a black conv cobra that is slammed and it is :hng:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

That's what I'm leaning toward too, at least for now. I threw the black ones on to rock for a couple days, but I have a feeling I'll swap the yellers back on. Once the wheels go anthracite, she gets dark tint and a yellow wing, I may go back to black. That's how my old car was anyway

On another note, threw my diamond clear fogs in and just waiting for the new headlights to show up. Will really make the car look better, those stockers look like :doublepuke: Should be here tomorrow or wednesday. Need to order some HIDs, can't decide 6000k or 8000k tho.

Last edited:
Old busted shit
ady2e7u9.jpg

Look how nasty the bumper underneath was
a6ysa3a2.jpg

I clean
gapebeju.jpg

New hotness
y8uraha6.jpg

:dat6000khotness:
eta5ymu3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2