New Truck!

K1jdfAgP_zps025ceb7c.jpg

Saw this earlier lol

alright dude all jokes aside, like everyone says its ur truck do what you want, why are you taking everyone elses opinions so hard? if you dont like their opinion then just read the next post. dont like that one? keep on going! let them say what they want you asked for opinions thats what they r giving if you dont wanna colormatch or remove shit then dont. just dont start flipping out on guys on here bc they are saying their opinions like you asked.

just ignore them they are just giving you a hard time and by taking it personal your making it easier and easier to get under ur skin. i bet thats why people keep giving you shit,not trying to be a dick or anything juss sayin,if you dont want peoples opinions dont ask for em.or if you do, dont get upset when they say something you dont wanna hear, just skip over it and read on.

people are gonna give you shit and bust ur balls. Everyone gives eachother shit on here if noone gave eachother a hard time this site would be boring as hell

Opinion's are like assholes, everyone has one, but backdoor's just happens to suck much worse than errone else's

:backfgt:

I think you should do some sick ass mods to the truck and call it mudrunner!

Here are the essentials to making the ride a full out mud runner.

Bedlined Rockers: This will cover up any rust that starts to form on your rocker panels and is much cheaper then replacing the rusty metal and having the truck resprayed. Don't pay the high price for line-x, just grap ya a bunch of them there spray cans of liner from wal-mart and go to town.

Cut out Flares: These will allow you to run much larger tires on your stock height trucks. It fools all the ladies. Make sure to leave them the black color so that they will look good and match yer bed liner.

Brush Guard, Noting is as mean looking and as good at slayin dem pesky deers as a big ol' hunkin cow catcher on the front of your rig. To save money on the guard, just buy the cheapest used one you can find for any truck out there. Don't worry about it being made for your truck, just weld a couple pieces of angle iron to the frame extending out and weld the brush guard to the angle iron. She'll be solid as a rock!

Remove the lower plastic on the bumper: Y'all will have the bugger ripped off from hitting all them mud holes anyways, so ya should just take the thing off before it happens. Easiest way is to bash out one of the fog lights with a mini sledge then wrap a chain around the plastic. Then wrap the chain around a tree and put her in reverse!

Chrome rain Guards: Bitches love chrome!

Stickers: Get plenty of stickers to put on the truck. Every sticker add's around 10HP.

Tinted Tails: Just grab yerself a can of VHT nightshade and leave the tails dull. Leaving them dull will make your uncared for paint look a lot better next to the tails.

Stack: Get the biggest stack you can find and put it in the bed. Even though you don't have a diesel, just put a Duramax sticker on the truck and people won't even know. The bitches will be droppin panties left and right bro.

Open Headers: Just hack off the whole exhaust right after the headers. The louder your truck is, the faster your truck is.

Truck Nutz: Get the biggest pair you can find. This will let drivers behind you know that your truck has balls.

Chicken lights: People will be jealous when they wonder how that christmas tree is driving down the road and they realize it's your truck!

Those are the essentials. The little things are up to you and your taste. You should get pussy every night with a ride like this.

:messican:

:fp: so much butt hurt, I didn't mean y'alls trucks were ugly, trust me, I love them. I just think it's kinda stupid for everyone to do the same thing. And honestly, when I get a truck, if I get a NBS, it will have SOME parts color matched but I won't be doing cleared lights and esky's. Now stop getting your feelings hurt because of my opinions. :kiss:

:fp: so much butt hurt, I didn't mean y'alls trucks were ugly, trust me, I love them. I just think it's kinda stupid for everyone to do the same thing. And honestly, when I get a truck, if I get a NBS, it will have SOME parts color matched but I won't be doing cleared lights and esky's. Now stop getting your feelings hurt because of my opinions. :kiss:

it wouldnt have come back so bad, if you didnt say that we were fgts. everyone is a little different, some dont clear headlights some do. some with flares some without, fully painted handles vs eskys.

my response to you was because without your own truck, you can only argue so much,

and that backfgt was all in love with your post.