New Truck!

Guess I'm old man then LOL. now this, this is rediculouse -__-

550384_4047105694224_1171243497_n.jpg

It came in on trade. it sounds good, (dynomx bullets at 45's) and has a kick ass system, but thats it.. oh yeah, and the handels are stick on :ayfkm:

Hey man it's your truck, do as you wish. Just don't get offended when some one gives an opinion. I've had people trying to tell me for 7 years how to do my truck. Lol

lxl Gannon lxl approves this message.

That avy = hillbilly old man. Stay away plz...chrome is out of style unless you are in mexico, are of retirement age, or live in an area where the population prefers to buy their aftermarket mods from autozone.

That avy = hillbilly old man. Stay away plz...chrome is out of style unless you are in mexico, are of retirement age, or live in an area where the population prefers to buy their aftermarket mods from autozone.

Exactly. The only chrome i have on mine is the wheels/lights/grille/bumpers. That to me sometimes is pushing the limit.

Backdoorfgt has a nicer truck than me :cry: you better not fuck it up with cheap tacky add ons. LISTEN to our suggestions lol

And gingy, I applaud your trolling :clap:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Actually, black yong man. and retarded as hell looking.

well, that just answered all my questions.

Seriously though, if you put any fake chrome stick on or bed rails that dont need to be there i'll come fuck you with a rake :llamastare:

Nice clean truck OP.

Stick on chrome rockers, handles, bedrails and such was cool when I had my first truck and parked in the school parking lot. But now it just looks cheap and is a way to ruin a nice truck.

Backdoorfgt has a nicer truck than me :cry: you better not fuck it up with cheap tacky add ons. LISTEN to our suggestions lol

sent from your HTC Rezound

:word: listen and at least think about some of the stuff, I know its important to be an individual but the stuff we are all suggesting is pretty basic and provides a good starting part point for customization and personalization. I know that every truck I will ever own in the future will go through the same basic mod process of just cleaning it up. I mean really... who doesn't like a clean truck? Thats all were trying to get you to see. You have an awesome canvas to work. Thats all.