New Truck!

Looks good, real clean. I'd leave those wheels on there, best wheel GM every made other than the GMC 20s. I just hope to god you did not paint the drums red. Calipers are ok, drums belong black

Looks good, real clean. I'd leave those wheels on there, best wheel GM every made other than the GMC 20s. I just hope to god you did not paint the drums red. Calipers are ok, drums belong black

You no like ltz's? :eek:kay: do want some of those 17s as spares though, everybody around here thinks they're worth their weight in gold

Why the hell do Chevys sit so low? Dads Z71 crew sat low as fuck, my old 05 Z sat low as fuck. My Ford sat level with my buddies 03 ECSB 4x4. He was cranked on 285s and I'm cranked on 265s for now. Whyyyyy gm whyyyyyyyyyy?????

Sent from my teepee

So when can we expect de mold and de badge, bug shield gone, mud flaps gone and honeycomb painted :cheeky: cleared lights too if you get the chance

Seriously Ginger, if you have a problem with me, take it up in privete messaging. Your comments are childish and meaningless.

Mudflaps stay. sorry. and so does the bugshield. Idk if I want to debadge or not. as nice as this truck is, I don't want to mess anything up. I have a set of chrome bed rails I would like to put on it for the summer, and put the toneau cover on in the winter. Im thinking about doing a grille swap from an 06-07 classic sometime next summer but I need to find out if its as simple as taking one off and putting the other on or not. I really dont want to do very much with this truck, its more meant to be a daily driver and later down the road a family truck. My OBS will be reciving MAJOR upgrades next summer though, but its sort of my winter project right now as it needs a water pump an rear main seal. I would also like to do a 2/2 drop on the obs while its in the garage for repairs, but we'll see when that time comes.

Plz nooooooo chrome bedrails. You are talking about the big tubular rails correct? They are worse then the damn diamond plate rail caps I have on my truck. Sell current cover and bed rails and buy roll n lock. Should be easy to find and not too expensive for sb

Whats so bad about bed rails? yes, the chrome tubular ones, I love they way they look. and, I have plastic bed side caps, no paint to scratch. my cover folds up. takes 30 secs ot take off and less than a minute tp put back on.

On another note, what is so bad about chrome, period? I always here "no chrome -insert part here-". ive always been a fan of some chrome. not to much, but a little is nice. then again, I'm big into the muscle car era aswell.

Whats so bad about bed rails? yes, the chrome tubular ones, I love they way they look. and, I have plastic bed side caps, no paint to scratch. my cover folds up. takes 30 secs ot take off and less than a minute tp put back on.

On another note, what is so bad about chrome, period? I always here "no chrome -insert part here-". ive always been a fan of some chrome. not to much, but a little is nice. then again, I'm big into the muscle car era aswell.
chrome bed rails and chrome "add-ons" are now considered old man or hillbilly. Its your truck, do as you wish but to be like :datass: towards it, chrome add ons like that are not wanted.

chrome bed rails and chrome "add-ons" are now considered old man or hillbilly. Its your truck, do as you wish but to be like :datass: towards it, chrome add ons like that are not wanted.

took the words out of my mouth. chrome addons look cheap to me, OEM chrome is fine - but took much extra looks trashy. i had chrome rails and steps when i bought my truck; felt like an old man - looked SO much better when i removed them.