New Truck! 03 Silverado RCSB

kippjr23

May 5, 2012
Just got my new truck. 120,000 miles. 6 inch Pro Comp Lift on 35s.
03 RCSB. It is in great condition.

Gonna post more pictures when I get the chance w/ a nice camera.
I am Planning on taking bed rails off, seat covers off, and a few other things.

Anybody have some suggestions?

Everything you just said Bed rails, Floor mats, Seat Covers are gonna be gone for sure.

Im looking for suggestions on small mods for now. It will be a while before I can do anything like wheels, tires etc.

Still have OBS. Its the 4.8 and Cloth. Clears are something id like to do for sure and HIDs.

looks like a good start, maybe some 2" spacers in addition to the stuff already posted, cheap and would change look a ton

Much better. I think CM'd bumper cap, a set of esky handles and some mirrors with chrome caps would look good and wouldn't be too expensive

Much better. I think CM'd bumper cap, a set of esky handles and some mirrors with chrome caps would look good and wouldn't be too expensive

I'd normally say this too but I don't think it's necessary to CM the bumper cap on black. If it was a lighter color truck if say yes. That's just me and my personal preference.

Sent from my potato

I'd normally say this too but I don't think it's necessary to CM the bumper cap on black. If it was a lighter color truck if say yes. That's just me and my personal preference.

Sent from my potato

Agreed, it blends in pretty good with black so that could be later down the road. Kipp, you could do like I did with all my black plastics on my old truck. I'd tape off every where around them, wipe down with grease remover/light laquer thinner/etc and then paint with duplicolor semi gloss black. Did it once a year in the spring and it kept them looking nice and black without the stupid shine and residue that armor all/etc leaves

ezapa3u9.jpg

My dad just got his truck lifted.

Prolly Clears and Demold at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk