New to CGM

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
New to the site, referred by Bassmaster(Greg) from over at gmfs(getting kinda douchey)

Current
04 ECSB 5.3 BB tuned, dumped magnaflow, CAI, hids, some color matching, debadged/demolded

08 TB 5.3- (new to me as of 8/24) plans- cat back, tune, some ss clone things

Looking forward to a new forum too, as gmfs could be annoying and redundant at times and has changed a lot since I first signed up there in 2010.

For those from GMFS I was whatwasgmthinking and could never get that name changed

Last edited:
Whale cum, guy. As long as you don't like skinny crackheads or chrome gas doors, you'll fit in great!

What about chrome louvers and stickers? I also have a love for all things euro tail and pep boys accessories.

MXZxc.jpg

Plans for the 04, 06 lower val, 41u handles and mirror caps, led interior, clear headlights, maybe black billet grill or Ive been toying with the idea of painting the gray honeycomb black and leaving it in.

Thank you all for the warm welcome:backfgt:

ZOMG CADILLAC WHEELS ON A CHEVY HOW DID YOU DO THAT :lol:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

:secret:
Filling them with the Cadillac required nitrogen was more money than I thought it would be....

Once I get my blank center caps no one will be the wiser.But for cereal Ive never even seen them on an Esky.Maybe I havent noticed:shrug: