New Pictures of my truck -- Silver Lake Sand Dunes, MI

Truck looks awesome man, that color is hard to beat!

I just think a billet grille would finish off the front end nicely, blend in with the lightbar in the bumper hole, so the front is all shiny

good looking truck besides the tails and the tip,

Lol you all hate on the tails. Stock is too boring for me…I love the LED's.
WHat would you have done differently for a tip?

Truck looks awesome man, that color is hard to beat!

I just think a billet grille would finish off the front end nicely, blend in with the lightbar in the bumper hole, so the front is all shiny

Thanks man! I had the all chrome mesh grille from the factory but I felt like it was too much chrome which is why I went to the current grille.
My plan for next summer is to do the HD hood and grille..and I really can't decide what I want to do with it. I'm with you I think a billet would look sweet in there but then I would change my cab light to the clear ones, which would then leave my 3rd brake light and tails out of place…like I mentioned above I really don't like the stock tail lights so I would probably buy the red recon LEDs and at that point I feel like I'm just splitting hairs lol.

I screwed around on powerpoint a while back before I got all my stuff painted and came up with this image - which has cleared headlights, all the paint work which I currently have done, and the clear roof lights….and I really like it haha.

I think the clear roof lights would look good with black tails. The black tails look out of place because of the color of the truck, but I think theyre better than stock for sure. I just hate the look of the stock mesh on those nnbs grills, and think it looks the best with everything chromed out in the front. If it's done tastefully it can look sweet for sure. But even if you clear the head lights and chrome the front I think black or clear cabs lights will both look similar since they have a black base and will look similar either way.

I think the clear roof lights would look good with black tails. The black tails look out of place because of the color of the truck, but I think theyre better than stock for sure. I just hate the look of the stock mesh on those nnbs grills, and think it looks the best with everything chromed out in the front. If it's done tastefully it can look sweet for sure. But even if you clear the head lights and chrome the front I think black or clear cabs lights will both look similar since they have a black base and will look similar either way.

Yeah the chrome mesh that I had just didn't do anything for me…especially because during that time I had those black wheels so that's why I decided on the black tails and third brake light. I was going back and forth on whether to buy the red recons or the black ones….decided on red then at the last second bought the black ones because i just couldn't justify paying like 300 bucks for something that just gave me LED's…was looking for something different. Well now you got me thinking…good thing I have some time to think lol no major mods will be happening until I am back home for the summer.

i would have went with tails like this

2007 2013 Chevy Silverado LED Tail Lights Chrome Red Lens Rear Lamps Pair | eBay

and as for the tip, it wouldnt be bad if you sucked it up under the bed. only time big tips work well are on diesels or on a dumped after the axle setup

Damn you. for 130 bucks I totally would have done that. Like I said above I really went back and forth for black or red..but recons are what my guy sells and I've had really good luck with their product and customer service.

I really wanted a dumped exhaust but I ran out of time with having to go back to school and trying to find a muffler that wasn't ear piercingly loud with these long tubes. A lot of people ask if it's a diesel which I can't help but chuckle.

I really wanted a dumped exhaust but I ran out of time with having to go back to school and trying to find a muffler that wasn't ear piercingly loud with these long tubes. A lot of people ask if it's a diesel which I can't help but chuckle.

I've had idiots ask me the same thing, cause I'm running longtubes and a 3' long stack tip, so mine is pretty loud. Rolled into shows before and people come over all like "is that a diesel?" Ummmm not really bud, but thanks!

I've had idiots ask me the same thing, cause I'm running longtubes and a 3' long stack tip, so mine is pretty loud. Rolled into shows before and people come over all like "is that a diesel?" Ummmm not really bud, but thanks!

Hahaha crazy man.

i just dont like tinted or smoked tails,.

third brake light do whatever, i put smoked on mine because it blends in better. but tails, idk i just like red.

Definitely looks more natural and clean on most trucks, some I like black, just depends I guess. I still don't hate mine, although those ones you linked look super nice and would probably fit my truck better than the black the way it currently sits. When I had my black wheels on I would probably have to disagree. Say I get those red tails, you don't think a black 3rd brake light I think would look funny??

thats when you say yea, i have it so supped up it needs sparkplugs

Lmao yes.

Hahaha crazy man.

Definitely looks more natural and clean on most trucks, some I like black, just depends I guess. I still don't hate mine, although those ones you linked look super nice and would probably fit my truck better than the black the way it currently sits. When I had my black wheels on I would probably have to disagree. Say I get those red tails, you don't think a black 3rd brake light I think would look funny??

Lmao yes.

i dont think so, most people dont pay attention to the third brake light

I haz black 3rd light, looks better than it did
9e3enu6a.jpg