New pics of the Sierra

Wicked Mayhem

FUCK YOU
Mar 15, 2012
Finally got my drop finished up. Flip kit and spindles was supposed to be here Friday but got delayed till today. So I had everything done by Saturday and left it ready for the missing parts. Roughly a 4/6 drop.

Specs:

Front:
Mcgaughys 16" spindles
Belltech 8000 shocks
Stock coils with a full coil cut
3/8" of bump stop cut off

Rear:
Mcgaughys flip kit
Belltech 8510 shocks
AVS under bed notch

Misc:
Raised y pipe
Sectioned Trans crossmember
Two piece drive shaft

Still needs some minor tweaks for me to be happy with it.

1360118154.jpg

1360118335.jpg

1360118340.jpg

1359856554.jpg

1359771502.jpg

1359771498.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes color matched handles and caps will be soon.

Jared, are you talking about grinding on the spindle to gain turning radius? If so, no I haven't. Definitely will. Turning radius is shit. I was just in a hurry to get it aligned. Will go ahead and take it back apart the same time I do my brakes.

That's what I needed to know, fuck it, I will do it all at one time then.

Its best to. I was just rushing.

also, fab me one up too for my 2pc, care to make a how-to on the 2pc?

Not really much to it. Stick the two piece in. Have a jack stand or something to hold up the carrier bearing about where you want it, build crossmember. I didn't get technical with how high I mounted it. I left it a little low so I could shim it up and have some wiggle room.

Chris, since you love working on trucks so much why not come down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras next week and we just swap trucks? You can start over with the exact same truck. :cheeky:

looks good dude.

Thanks

WTF, when did this cc happen lol

Looks great tho, def a good start. Love the 4/6 on a cc

Lol. Just a couple weeks ago.

CAme out great!

Thanks

Chris, since you love working on trucks so much why not come down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras next week and we just swap trucks? You can start over with the exact same truck. :cheeky:

Who says I love working on trucks? I just like my shit to look good and will not pay someone to do it so I have no choice LOL. You need more center consoles and leather. Then we can talk lol