New pics of the 03

From the pics it looks like you could play with your bumper gap spacing a bit. It looks like it has a downward angle from front to back, a lean if you will. That and carriage bolts for the front bumper. And mabye a shaved gate :cheeky:

shaved would look sick on this truck :imo:

How would you get into bed with shaved tailgate and bed cover? Ur cover has to have tailgate down to open?

I would ditch the cover and run without one. Or find one that is compatible with a shaved gate.

i can get your rockers done cheap, but you have to come to jersey lmao

I would have no problem getting them done for what you paid. I'm bracing myself for quotes probably twice what you paid :mindblown:

If you sell your truck, I'm burning mine to the ground. would love to see a shaved gate and some more tint on it!

I would have no problem getting them done for what you paid. I'm bracing myself for quotes probably twice what you paid :mindblown:

Let me know if you can't find a decent place, I'll make sure my body knows I sent you. He's in Mason City so bring truck down, convince Matt to give you a ride down to pick it up, have mini meet with me, you, him and get ahold of Jason

If you sell your truck, I'm burning mine to the ground. would love to see a shaved gate and some more tint on it!

Doing that to your truck wouldn't be necessary

Let me know if you can't find a decent place, I'll make sure my body knows I sent you. He's in Mason City so bring truck down, convince Matt to give you a ride down to pick it up, have mini meet with me, you, him and get ahold of Jason

That would have to be a hell of a deal for me to make the trip lol

Last edited:
fix it, this week im having my body guy repaint my door handle, sand and paint my tailgate handle, im tempted to have my tows painted. and my hood project completed.

You better just throw that shit in there, it's only money, and you got some of that lol

fix it, this week im having my body guy repaint my door handle, sand and paint my tailgate handle, im tempted to have my tows painted. and my hood project completed.

Does your guy do body work on the side, or what?

Oh yeah, paint the toes