New pics of the 03

From the pics it looks like you could play with your bumper gap spacing a bit. It looks like it has a downward angle from front to back, a lean if you will. That and carriage bolts for the front bumper. And mabye a shaved gate :cheeky:

and yours could used cleared headlights and parking lights matt. lol

what do you have planned kyle. if its a lift, im on the same thought process for mine.

That and alot more, like body worked tailgate, new rear bumper new driver side front fender, bed skin. I need to get it line X'd and painted before its even a nice truck lol. Plus ditch the plow to keep it nice

From the pics it looks like you could play with your bumper gap spacing a bit. It looks like it has a downward angle from front to back, a lean if you will. That and carriage bolts for the front bumper. And mabye a shaved gate :cheeky:

Yea I messed with the bumper a while ago, but if I ever do a 1.5" body lift then I will have to anyway.

and yours could used cleared headlights and parking lights matt. lol

what do you have planned kyle. if its a lift, im on the same thought process for mine.

I would love to have a 6" rcx and 1.5" body lift. But I'm at the dilemma if I want to put any more money into this truck.

Bryan how bad are your lower rocker panals? I saw you stated your's are starting to rust.

I just noticed mine this year starting to bubble. Right at the cab corner close to the bottom of the door along with some surface rust. And thats where I sit with this truck, trying to decide whether to let it go and not care. Or keep caring about it and get it fixed sometime, but I might as well re-spray the whole truck if I do.

:eek:kay:

my rockers are starting to get decent, my cab corner is fine, only the rockers right where the 2 doors meet is where the rust is worst, the rest is surface, i have a hole very small cant even fit a pencil through it.

im getting rockers replaced and doing some bed liner on them, and the very bottom of stuff for rock chips.

kyle, i have 150k on my truck, and im replacing them, i told myself im keeping this truck till i can buy a diesel, and with moving out of my parents and on my own soon, that wont be for a while.

I'm kinda following the same plan but I love how its paid off. Fixing the cosmetic issues is way cheaper than buying a new truck. But at the same time starting fresh with a brand new or newer truck in alot better shape sounds appealing lol.