New pics of benges truck...10-12" lift,3" body,22x14,37 nitto,procharged,color match

:skeet: so sick! It's absolutely perfect now! I love the new mirrors!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I'm happy with how the mirrors turned out. Nothing's against tows but just nice to see something different I guess.

Truck looks amazing, I know your setup already, but does anybody ever ask about the 10 bolt and 8 lug wheels at shows? Haha

Thanks guys! I'm happy with how the mirrors turned out. Nothing's against tows but just nice to see something different I guess.
I've never been a fan of tows. These mirrors look so much better imo.

Incredible, so damn perfect!

Still looking good

Looks great bud!

I miss my colormatched mirrors :eek:kay:

So pretty

Perfection.

Thank guys!

I miss the tows but damn I love your truck. And the new wheel and tire setup is beefy as fuck. :hng:

Thanks man. Tow function is nice but I love the look and the function of auto tilt and courtesy lights!

Truck looks amazing, I know your setup already, but does anybody ever ask about the 10 bolt and 8 lug wheels at shows? Haha

Most ppl jst assume 3/4 but some do a double take lol. So wish i had 6 lug. It's getting old explaining it haha

Perfection, and much attention to detail! Wish I could see it in person someday

It's nothing perfect but I strive to keep it as nice as I can afford lol. Thanks man

this thing is so sick, still love the boggers though

Me too but damn they suck!! Lol

I've never been a fan of tows. These mirrors look so much better imo.

I like toes if 3/4 or the vehicle is tall enough. But damn seems they are on everything. Just figured it would give me back that sporty look. I love it!