Cschaefferopk

Jul 21, 2015
Hey guys new to the forum, just purchased a 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Thunder Edition. Have all sorts of ideas running through my head. I know my way around a truck but ive still got lots to learn. Going to start with a lift/leveling kit. Thinking 2.5 to 3 inches. Just enough to get itnoff the ground. My main question is I'm not a fan of the stock headlights/tail lights. I'm looking for some LED Halos/projectors. I'd like something that matches all the way around. Along with some aftermarket fog lights, was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?

Thanks

uploadfromtaptalk1437521065892.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1437521049495.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Welcome from another Upstate NY member! Where are you in upstate? It's a very broad label for anything north of NYC :laugh:

I would stay away from cheap eBay Halos and projector lights. I'd personally look into retrofitting your stock headlights with quality projectors.

Check out the modification section, there are a few headlight builds in there I believe.

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Stock heads, tails, fogs. Like Chris said retrofit/clear your oem lights with you must have projectors. I'd colormatch a few things to get rid of a little bit of that front end chrome. Some nice wheels and tires with your level and it would be a really nice daily.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DeanH1290

Jan 20, 2014
Georgetown KY
Agree with everyone else here, stick with clear stocks. Check out fastheadlights.com if you don't want to cut open your headlights. This guy sells cleared and retrofitted lights.

Cschaefferopk

Jul 21, 2015
I'm from Binghamton, andthe Thunder Edition took me a little while to figure it out but its basically the Canadian version of the Z71, its got all your normal off road stuff along with all the chrome, Also I agree Dakota the front end has a little too much chrome for my liking, I have the black Chevy emblems in the mail. Not sure how the smoked headlights would look. I'm totally open for suggestions

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk