Born2Pizza

Sep 16, 2016
Hello everyone, new on here! Just picked myself up a beautiful 1 owner 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 in pretty decent condition. The only thing that bothers me, is that it is completely stock, lol. Plan to fix that up real quick. Already in search of some parts to start my DIY project with, I'm not completely new to the truck modifications, helped my brother to customize his Tundra, almost 3 years ago. I've already checked the prices on parts offered in the local body shop and decided that I would rather buy online. Came across WeatherTech, Buschwacker and Bully Automotive websites, that seem to be reliable. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Hope to pick up everyone's advice. Promise to throw up some pictures soon.

THE Mook

Oct 16, 2014
Colorado
Hello everyone, new on here! Just picked myself up a beautiful 1 owner 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 in pretty decent condition. The only thing that bothers me, is that it is completely stock, lol. Plan to fix that up real quick. Already in search of some parts to start my DIY project with, I'm not completely new to the truck modifications, helped my brother to customize his Tundra, almost 3 years ago. I've already checked the prices on parts offered in the local body shop and decided that I would rather buy online. Came across WeatherTech, Buschwacker and Bully Automotive websites, that seem to be reliable. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Hope to pick up everyone's advice. Promise to throw up some pictures soon.

Welcome.

Suggestions for part sites all depends on what you want to do with it...lift, slam, keep N/A, add induction, tune it, etc...

Born2Pizza

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for all your welcomes, guys! I'm planning to install a lift kit and slightly raise the front end of the truck.

Should I create a new thread to discuss my future plans?

Last edited:

Ian brown

Jul 19, 2016
colorado springs, co
attachment.php

Wanted to say hello, joined in July. Finished the 5/7 drop on my 2006 Silverado, wheel and tire comb 275/40 R20.