Just joined!
Got a 2011 silverado on 24s
eja2uhu8.jpg
su8eqy3u.jpg
gamuqequ.jpg

Then I Discovered plasti dip
ady3a9uh.jpg
yququ5em.jpg
love how it looks all black just I pain to keep it clean lol let me know what you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer chrome over black, but whatever you like is cool lol. Nice looking truck. I'd take the steps off though. What are your plans for it?

Welcome to the site

Mods? For right my plans for are stoped since I'm building a race engine for this bad boy
ubyvy7y7.jpg

But once I'm done with the quad I wanna throw in a supercharge since it's lacking power being a 4.8, some gears, and a front +2 leveling kit but overall I'm very happy with this truck

U got me thinking lol ! Not the first time iv been told to drop it maybe I'll do that instead of the leveling kit

What's the specs on the raptor motor? I'm assuming a high comp stroker probably, seeing as you ride dunes and such.

The raptor is going a be a 778
105.5 bore 13:1 comp piston 5mil long rod stroker +2int/ext valves 58m throttle body and a lockout clutch. I'm really excited about this bike! It's going to be a beast. Do you ride?

Nice, sounds like it'll be a handful!

I did, then sold everything lol. I worked at a dealership too, it was fun being around that industry all day. I'd love a 700 and a 450 to build one day.

Mods? For right my plans for are stoped since I'm building a race engine for this bad boy
ubyvy7y7.jpg

But once I'm done with the quad I wanna throw in a supercharge since it's lacking power being a 4.8, some gears, and a front +2 leveling kit but overall I'm very happy with this truck

I would skip supercharger and go with the LS3 that's what I did.
myheda2e.jpg

Sent from witness protection safe house location unknown

Essentially they are direct swaps, minus misc fittings, fueling, and exhaust work. Best bang for your buck on a 4.8 is turbo or go with more cubes.

Man I envy you so bad must be nice to have all that power!

Essentially they are direct swaps, minus misc fittings, fueling, and exhaust work. Best bang for your buck on a 4.8 is turbo or go with more cubes.

this turbo the 4.8l run er till she blows and then do 6.2 swap IMO

I'm not sure the 6.2 would work with my 4 speed transmission iv only seen 6.2 on 6 speed