New here!!

Welcome man! Hurry up and buy it. Lol
His old ride
B1718224-A8D2-4D7A-B8C6-00888F8BDA32-6061-000003838463FEDB_zps8d5b140f.jpg

1998.5 dodge cummins 24valve, had after market lift pump. air dog fuel pump, edge juice with attitude programmer, 62mm 3rd gen phat shaft turbo, cracked a cylinder at 222k put a new motor with 100k in it after that, ha new injectors when we dis the motor swap, pretty much it on dat Dodge!

because i put so much money into it and into the new motor and had the tranny serviced and shit but my warranty was up on the motor and it started to do shit i didnt like and the tranny started slippin again so i knew that was about to go out, spent 6k on a newer motor and alot more on aftermarket parts, sold it before it really fucked up on me

because i put so much money into it and into the new motor and had the tranny serviced and shit but my warranty was up on the motor and it started to do shit i didnt like and the tranny started slippin again so i knew that was about to go out, spent 6k on a newer motor and alot more on aftermarket parts, sold it before it really fucked up on me

Glad I didn't, Whomp

Diesel are great to have if you don't have to pay for repairs n what not. I love my 6.7 f350.