New here from Spring, TX

AnthonyC

May 4, 2013
Spring, Tx
Been on GMFS forever, also on Z71T-S, and Dieselplace. Was aiming to come out to the meet out in Galveston today but the wife was called into work and I wasnt wanting to bring my 5 yr old with me.

Only pic of my truck I have online, granted not much has changed since it was taken - 2006 2500HD LT3 LBZ Duramax. My wife sports a 2005 Z71 Tahoe stock right now with a faulty abs module Im trying to get rebuilt.

sup Anthony? Sorry you couldnt make it out... should have brought the kiddo out, another guy took his son.

Just been working and doing shit around the house...whats been good with you? My daughter's been a little sick the last couple days and with one of her meds its making her temper like no other lol
Should grab a beer sometime seeing as we live so close

Anthony that used to have the OBS tahoe too?

Oh, welcome either way

Used to have a pewter 2000 obs z71 tahoe if thats the one youre talking about? And countless other GM's lol. See a lot of familiar names here.

Just been working and doing shit around the house...whats been good with you? My daughter's been a little sick the last couple days and with one of her meds its making her temper like no other lol
Should grab a beer sometime seeing as we live so close

Same here, work, wedding planning, etc. etc. Yea for sure man, PM me with your # on here or FB

LOL, I had that bitch saved on my computer for years. When I had my 2 door this was the ONLY way I was going to run an aftermarket setup. My dad had the same thing you had with factory piping, and I loved it. Then I saw your Tahoe, and noticed how yours was tucked up a bit more than his and decided that was the best route for an SUV in my opinion.

I never got around to it...sold the Tahoe. Then my CC had damn near the same thing with Corsa knock-offs angled down like the old Trans Am in a way. Loved it too, but hacked it off when I dropped the truck down. Your OBS inspired many! Glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy the forum.